NTM Engineering seeks a Project Accountant who will be responsible for providing financial analysis on projects through their life cycle. The Project Accountant will work closely with Project Managers to monitor and analyze project budgets.
The primary responsibilities/expectations for this position:
- Review contracts to ensure proper project setup in Vision
- Build Budgets, Invoice, and assist in project setups
- Project Financial Reports and Support for projects
- Manage aging AR, project backlog, unbilled labor and revenue
- Assist in annual audit process and financial reporting
- Assist with other duties as needed
- Two or four-year degree
- 5-10 years of experience in the financial field
- Experience in reviewing project financials
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Detail oriented and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent Written and Verbal skills
- General knowledge and understanding of FAR
- Experience with Deltek Vision and PennDOT’s ECMS system is preferred, but not required
NTM offers an attractive compensation package and provides a fun place to work.
Please submit your resume and NTM Employment application, that can be found at www.ntmeng.com/careers, to firstname.lastname@example.org.